Why do couples therapy? Because it works! It helps with increasing fondness & and admiration. It will also help you manage conflict.
Fighting and withdrawing are inevitable in a couple’s relationship. Master of relationships learn how to reduce their frequency, duration, and damage, and even turning them into opportunities. I can help you become a successful couple.
What Is Couples Therapy?
It is a process to help YOU develop a shared picture of your relationship – how it is special as well as its trouble spots.
What are the benefits of good couples therapy?
Research on couples therapy shows that it helps partners with some of the following:
- Increase respect, affection, and closeness.
- Break through and resolve conflict when you feel stuck.
- Generate greater understanding between partners.
- Keep conflict discussions calm.
How does couples therapy work?
It’s important to understand that neither you nor your partner is the patient;; it is your relationship that is the patient. We will work on the following together:
- Assess your relationship
- Collaborative treatment plan
- Practice how to have conversations that turn problems into occasions for intimacy
- Turn what is troubling the relationship into a way for deepening it.